Courtney + Scott
"I knew right away that my dress was THE ONE".
#KJbride Courtney wore a beautiful Liancarlo gown at her Maui wedding! We got close and personal with all the details of Courtney's wedding, from the moment she said YES to the inspiration behind her wedding! Plus, her amazing vendors are all listed below.
- Venue: Olowalu Plantation House
- Planner: Maui's Angels
- Bride's Dress: Liancarlo Design from Kinsley James Couture Bridal
- Bride's Veil: Renee Pawele from Kinsley James Couture Bridal
- Bride's Shoes: Christian Louboutin and later changed into Jimmy Choo
- Bride's jewels: Nadri from Nordstrom
- Bride's Hair: Nekisa Addis
- Bride's Makeup: MeiLi Autumn Beauty
- Bridesmaids Hair: Chelsea Wilson
- Bridesmaids Makeup: MeiLi Autumn Beauty
- Photographer: Jessica Kay
- Cinematographer: Zeb Films
- Florals: Bella Bloom
- Catering: Food For The Soul
- Desserts: Leoda's Pies
- Wedding Cake: Cake Fanatics
- Rentals: Rio Events, Inspiration Events, Paradise Event Rentals & Hawaiian Style Event Rentals
- Linens: ModMix
- Sequin Linens: Winters Events
- DJ: Maui DJ Services
- Musician: Marvin Tevaga
- Calligrapher: Miss B Calligraphy
- Officiant: Kurt Schmitz (Father of Groom)
- Groom's Suit: Bonobos
- Groomsmen Attire: Bonobos
- Bridesmaids Dresses: Jenny Yoo
"Funny enough, it was the first one I ever tried on. As Alexia zipped me up in the fitting room, I fought back tears looking at myself in the mirror and then when I walked out to show my Mom and best friend, they both immediately began crying. What I absolutely loved about my dress was the intricate lace details and how it was form fitting and also very lightweight, which was an important factor when getting married in outdoors in Maui. It was also important to me that my dress look glamorous and sexy, yet timeless and elegant. My Liancarlo dress is absolutely a piece of art and getting to work with the girls at Kinsley James was truly the most amazing experience I could ask for."
"My inspiration for our wedding was what I like to call 'tropical glam'. I wanted to mix our love and adoration for Maui with my love for glamorous details. My now husband and I set out to create an intimate and elegant party, where we could share our favorite place in the world with the people that we love most. My vision from the get go was to add beautiful touches to our stunning venue, yet to never compete with it's natural beauty. I worked with a color palette of charcoal, grey, silver, white and added pops of blush and gold, which complimented all of the gorgeous foliage, palm trees and the ocean setting perfectly."